All members of the school have a right:
- To be safe.
- To be treated with courtesy.
- To be treated fairly.
- To be treated with respect.
- To learn in a supportive, cooperative and inclusive environment.
All students of our school have a responsibility:
- To apply themselves to learning and participating in school activities.
- To be on time and prepared for school and class.
- To abide by the school dress code.
- To follow reasonable instructions given by a teacher or other persons in authority.
- To give respect, encouragement and courtesy to students, teachers and community members.
- To respect the property of others.
- To use all technology appropriately and ethically.
- To prevent violence, discrimination, harassment, or bullying and resolve conflicts peacefully
- To not have illegal drugs, alcohol, weapons or other banned material.
- To always act safely.